In a shameless attempt at taking over the blogosphere, Rooftop posts keywords and phrases derived today’s top ten searches on Yahoo. Who knew that trying to crack the magical Internet code of the Jonas Brothers could be so hilarious?
Without further ado, here’s our third stab at becoming the MOST POPULAR BLOG IN THE WORLD:
1) College Football: #2 Ranked Texas Longhorns 64-7 win over University of Texas El Paso last weekend was the biggest blow out in NCAA college football history since USC beat ITT Tech 5000-0 in September of 2002.
2) Yosemite National Park: In an attempt to spread their brand name, Axe cologne recently tried to buy the rights to one of America’s greatest landmarks and rename it “Axe Cologne presents: Brosemite National Park.”
3) William Safire: The greatest pen name since Amethyst Wango Tango Magucci.
4)Dexter: Spoiler alert: Rosebud is a sled.
5) Khloe Kardashian: Rich, famous, AND talentless? Khloe Kardashian is one lucky dude.
6) 2016 Olympics: Obama is making a push to host the 2016 Olympics in Chicago. Glenn Beck is pushing for 1940’s Germany.
7) Megan Fox: I feel bad for anyone named Megan Fox that isn’t actually “THE” Megan Fox. It must be so disappointing to meet her.
Friend A: “Hey, I want you meet my friend Megan Fox.”
Friend B: “WHAT?!?!!? THE MEGAN FOX?!”
Friend A: Oh, no. Not that Megan Fox. This Megan Fox.
Friend B. Ugh.
8) 8) Palm Pre: Anyone that buys this phone over an iPhone or a Gphone is a Pretard.
9) Phillipines:To donate to the Plood Releip: click here.
10) Roman Polanski: I wonder if he’s received R Kelly’s thank you card yet?