WATCH: ROOFTOP’S TOP 10 HALLOWEEN JOKES
Happy Halloween, everybody! We’ve summoned the ghosts of comedy’s past to put together the 10 best Halloween clips on our site. Sit back, crack open a bag of candy corn, and enjoy!
In no particular order…
1. TJ Miller: Mysterious Basement
Can I borrow your candelabra? Why? No reason really, I just need to grab something out of my haunted basement. No biggie.
2. Kumail Nanjiani: Horror Movie Reception
Be afraid. Be very afraid… of using At&T as your cellphone provider.
3. Jesse Joyce: Haunted House Trauma
The trauma of a haunted house isn’t necessarily limited to ghosts and goblins. Don’t believe us? Maybe you’ll believe Jesse Joyce.
4. Jessi Campbell: Spooky Shower
Jessi Campbell takes a scary shower, and she’s not even at the gym.
5. Butch Bradley: Watching Scary Movies
Butch Bradley is a scaredy cat. Lucky for us, he’s not afraid to talk about it.
6. Ryan Singer: Carl Treadway: Monster Hunter
If Ryan Singer doesn’t scare you, NOTHING WILL. He’s scary funny is what we’re trying to say.
7. Matt Braunger: Partying on Halloween
What would your favorite super hero look like wasted? Halloween to the rescue!
8. Nick Griffin: Scared of Horror Movies
Jesus the Friendly Ghost doesn’t have the same ring to it.
9. Andy Ritchie: Living with Ghosts
The housing crisis might affect some people, but there is one demographic who welcomes it. GHOSTS!
10. Auggie Smith: Halloween and Pedophiles
Mixing Halloween and pedophiles is a bad idea. To remedy it, just tell them to give out pennies instead of candy.