IRON COMIC HITS SAN FRANCISCO NOV. 16th

Iron Comic® is a live gameshow where 5 comedians rush to write a routine in 10 minutes from topics suggested by the audience. At the end of the night, an Iron Comic will be chosen. Inspired by Iron Chef, each comic is forced to craft jokes while the clock is ticking. Hosted by comedians Nato Green & Moshe Kasher, the show features Rooftop favorites Alex Koll, Chris Garcia, Emily Heller, Janine Brito, Kris Tinkle, and Ngaio Bealum. Whose routine will reign supreme?

Tuesday, November 16th at the San Francisco Punchline, $15

Buytickets here.

More info at http://www.facebook.com/nato.green

Comments

Comment from buy wow cataclysm
Time: November 23, 2010, 7:40 pm

you have a funny picture, and also the article. Congratulate!

Comment from Lulu Guinness
Time: November 24, 2010, 10:43 pm

I believe you will get what you want.

Comment from gutter cleaning
Time: November 27, 2010, 8:44 pm

Am a great fun of this comic.
I like the way they induce irony in the play, wow!!!!

Comment from Personal essay
Time: December 9, 2010, 1:46 am

well, thanks a lot for sharing, could you tell me more about the case?

Comment from pass4sure 642-681
Time: December 10, 2010, 11:43 pm

Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and good luck!

Comment from pass4sure HP0-D07
Time: December 10, 2010, 11:44 pm

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really love the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also engaged! I’m sure you had joy writing this article.

Comment from pass4sure 646-985
Time: December 10, 2010, 11:44 pm

Hello, this is a genuinelyterrific put up. In theory I’d liketo be able to be able
to produce like this too – taking time and real work to make a great article.!!!.
but what can I say.!!!. I procrastinate alot and never seem to acquire anything
done. Thank You

Comment from ccnp pass4sure
Time: December 18, 2010, 11:10 pm

Trading Penny Stocks with our Penny Stock Scientist Samantha Westin will Help You Understand How To Choose Penny Stocks That Are Ready To Soar. Information Is Based On Scientific Research and Our Custom Algorithmccnp pass4sure

Comment from cheap designer clothes
Time: January 10, 2011, 8:42 pm

Comment from sample essays
Time: January 23, 2011, 4:37 am

Few number of people knows that artists use sample essay for their performances!

Comment from Testkings
Time: February 22, 2011, 2:44 am

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Comment from ged exam questions
Time: February 22, 2011, 2:45 am

Comment from ged training
Time: February 22, 2011, 2:46 am

i think your blogging is just awesome could you plz tell me how long you have been blogging just awesome!

Comment from Custom Shopping