FREE TICKETS: Cal vs. Stanford this Saturday!

TBS and Rooftop Comedy are searching for the funniest students out there! 32 colleges across the country compete in the ultimate battle of the funny in the National College Comedy Competition.

This Saturday, the NCCC hits the SF Bay Area as students from Stanford University and UC Berkeley go head to head in the Regional Rival Match.

Come out and vote for your favorite school to advance in the competition!

Stanford Vs. Cal
Saturday, April 10th, 8PM
The Clubhouse
414 Mason St.@ Geary, 7th floor, Powell BART
Click here to purchase tickets

OR

Be the one of the first 5 people to email us at nccc(at)rooftopcomedy.com to win a pair of free tickets!

Comments

Comment from DeepThroat movies
Time: April 12, 2010, 11:26 pm

DeepThroat movies
Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.

Comment from Fauret
Time: January 22, 2011, 12:12 am

Be the one of the first 5 pefgfgople to email us at nccc(at)rooftopcomedy.com to fgfwin a pair of free tickets!
watch gnomeo and juliet online

Comment from Return on Investment
Time: January 28, 2011, 9:13 am

I’m glad to have found this post as it’s such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so I suppose I’m lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future..

Comment from website design company
Time: February 1, 2011, 8:38 pm

Got to love this event. I was there and got a free pass as well and let me tell you the show blew the house down! Really talented participants.

Comment from tax software comparison
Time: February 8, 2011, 10:23 am

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me.Brilliant post and useful information Looking forward to future posts in this field thanks A very interesting article, interesting ideas and a lot of good questions posed Thanks for your insight for the great written piece.

Comment from sticker printing chicago
Time: February 11, 2011, 1:05 am

Really i love the way you have placed this information here. Good work from your side. Hope that you will keep sharing such information with us in the future too. Thanks for this one

Comment from advokat stavanger
Time: February 23, 2011, 2:59 am

This post creates great impression into my mind, the explanation, content quality, purpose are very good and very much helpful.