Album: The Beards of Comedy!

[ <–We stole this from Mr. Morph’s Gallery – The Beard Community Bulletin Board.]

Even more exciting than the sweet’n’hairy morphing action happening on this page? The release of “Comedy For People”, the brand-spankin’ new album from our fuzzy buddies The Beards of Comedy. (Click HERE to purchase!)

Comprised of Rooftop comedians Dave Stone, Andy Sandford, TJ Young, and Joe Zimmerman, the Beards of Comedy have a combined resume that includes appearances with Aziz Ansari, Todd Barry, Doug Benson, Jim Breuer, Greg Giraldo, Andy Kindler, Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn and Greg Proops. Plus. a collective yard of wooly facial sassafras that simply can’t be beat.

The Beards are celebrating the release of “Comedy for People” with a multi-city tour. Dates include:

October 15DSI Comedy Theatre – Chapel Hill, NC
October 16The Melting Point – Athens, GA
October 17
Ground Zero – Spartanburg, SC
November 13-14
Nutt Street Comedy – Wilmington, NC
January 16-19
(2010) – The Laughing Skull Lounge – Atlanta, GA
January 22-23
(2010) – The Charleston Comedy Festival – Charleston, SC

Comments

Comment from jimtime
Time: October 15, 2009, 7:52 pm

BEARDS!!!!!

Comment from Homework Help
Time: February 3, 2010, 12:40 am

I’m buying this one! I’m sure this album’s great! As a young professional, I always need something to help me distress after work. I know this one will.

Comment from tractari auto
Time: March 12, 2010, 11:17 am

Very cool video. You are crazy gay and that i like it.

Comment from mac data recovery
Time: March 26, 2010, 8:33 pm

This looks sooo cool. Thanks for sharing this. Cheers!

Comment from custom writing services
Time: April 5, 2010, 1:49 pm

Hi! Thanks for sharing this information! I liked the video, it’s much fun! I often follow your updates and really enjoy the way you present the information! Besides, it can be very helpful for custom writing services. Keep up with it!

Comment from custom writing service
Time: April 5, 2010, 1:50 pm

Hi! I like this interesting post! Thank you for sharing the information about this comedy album! And the video is very funny! Besides, the information here may be very useful for custom writing service. I look forward for updates! Regards!

Comment from ndis
Time: September 13, 2010, 7:27 pm

Hello. Great job. I did not expect this on a Wednesday. This is a great story. Thanks!

Comment from ndis
Time: September 14, 2010, 7:42 am

Amazing editorial,deserve for putting this specific thinking! “This really is plainly one amazing situation. Merit for any priceless data plus insights you have so provided here. Keep it down!”

Comment from appendicitis symptoms
Time: March 7, 2011, 1:26 am

Really amazing how one man can have a different looks jusat with the help of beards its difficult to identify the persn thanks for sharing this lovely information