Who would win in a fight: Round 2

In this corner, weighing in at approximately 185 lbs, give or take 15 depending on the girth of his mangina…MICHAEL IAN BLACK!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in THIS corner, weighing in at approximately 175 lbs, pussy included…MICHAEL SHOWALTER!!

It’s your turn to weigh in! Awaken your inner Don King and tell us…WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT?

Comments

Pingback from Twitter Trackbacks for Comedy Blog From The Staff and Comedians of RooftopComedy [rooftopcomedy.com] on Topsy.com
Time: September 24, 2009, 3:14 pm

[…] Comedy Blog From The Staff and Comedians of RooftopComedy blog.rooftopcomedy.com/2009/09/24/who-would-win-in-a-fight-round-2 – view page – cached RooftopBlog – Comedy about Stand-up Comedy from RooftopComedy — From the page […]

Comment from andy
Time: September 24, 2009, 3:18 pm

Showalter would head butt MIB in the first second for the KO.

Comment from grillmaster
Time: September 24, 2009, 3:24 pm

my mom could beat up both of these guys … a guy named showalter probably got his ass kicked a lot in school so maybe he can take a punch but as always, i bet on black

Comment from deanact
Time: September 24, 2009, 3:30 pm

MIB plays dirty but Sho is smarter – I anticipate lots of pantsing in the first round followed by kicking and biting, but by round three MIB is sweaty and spent and Sho does that thing where you put your hand on the opponent’s head to keep them at arm’s length, then MIB just swings wildly until he falls down, and Sho is declared the winner. Unless we’re not in a boxing ring. If it’s street fighting then MIB just shivs Sho in the back of the knee and it’s done.

Comment from kgbeat
Time: September 24, 2009, 3:39 pm

Who would win? The Summer’s Eve company, that’s who. Because it would be a massive douche-fest.

Comment from Chris G
Time: September 24, 2009, 3:57 pm

Sure Michael Showalter has a a toothpick in his mouth AND an obviously violent cat on his shoulder, but I’m gonna have to go with Michael Ian Black on this one purely on the basis of him having 3 names.

History shows that people with three names are vicious and untrustworthy.

Do the names Billy Ray Cyrus, Rowdy Roddy Piper, and Shirley Temple Black ring a bell?

You can only beat up three named people if you have four plus names…

“Tim The Tool Man Taylor.”

Case in point.

Comment from andy
Time: September 24, 2009, 4:21 pm

…and his notorious son, Jonathon Taylor Thomas

Comment from Jen
Time: September 24, 2009, 5:16 pm

i dunno guys…that stare on MIB’s face looks like he’s gone loco.

Comment from Brian
Time: September 24, 2009, 7:17 pm

I just spent five minutes googling pictures of Derek Zoolander doing his “Blue Steel” look and then clicking back to MIB’s face, and they’re *identical*. All the way down to the right cheek being sucked in more than the left one. So in a fight he’d be very worried about his face getting damaged. That’s one strike.

Next, I notice Michael Showalter only has one shirt on, and MIB has two. Overheating. Deadly in a fight. Two strikes.

Comment from Dave
Time: September 27, 2009, 11:34 am

Wow, this one is TOUGH. I’m gonna go with Black. I think Showalter would dominate physically, but I bet Black’s got the wily strategy. It’s a real David and Goliath situation.

Comment from NFL Draft
Time: February 8, 2010, 11:12 pm

I think MICHAEL SHOWALTER will win.It’s so perfect!I like this blog very much!I will back to this blog.

Comment from Ginault rolex
Time: December 18, 2010, 12:20 am

Darth Vader is a fictional character and the most powerful Sith in the history of the star wars show.

Chuck Norris is just a human, trained in martial arts with a bunch of ridiculous rumors.

Vader will win easily

Comment from Ginault rolex
Time: December 18, 2010, 12:22 am

If you’re grabbing the popcorn for this conversation… You’re a tad late pal I think this argue has been won already.

Comment from daily sentinel newspaper
Time: December 31, 2010, 10:08 pm

I think MICHAEL SHOWALTER will be winner due to many reason, like he is more competent and passionate towards his work. He has great potential to create laughter as compared to his rival. SO situation should be in his favor.

Comment from Sticker Printing San Jose CA
Time: January 5, 2011, 11:41 pm

Your blog post is quite interesting. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and got a lot from them. To me, you are doing the great work. Carry on this. In the end, I would like to thank you for making such a nice website.