Who Would Win in a Fight? Round One

In this corner, weighing in at approximately 140 pounds (including her cast iron skillet and an economy-sized bottle of EVOO): RACHAEL RAY

And in this corner, weighing in at 0 pounds of physical matter but 850 pounds of pure heart: THE GHOST OF PATRICK SWAYZE

It’s your turn to weigh in! Channel your inner Don King and tell us: Who would win in a fight?

Comments

Comment from Emily
Time: September 17, 2009, 3:18 pm

We all know they wouldn’t really be fighting, but rather, he’d be groping her as she spun an EVOO container on a pottery wheel

Comment from grillmaster
Time: September 17, 2009, 3:37 pm

hmmmm, swayze had rock-hard abs but ray churns buttah like no othah – gonna have to go with ray seeing as she is ya know, alive … or is she?

Comment from SFA
Time: September 17, 2009, 4:06 pm

not if I have anything to do with it. Rachael Ray is a she-devil!

Comment from Goulet
Time: September 17, 2009, 4:29 pm

Rachel Ray has no soul. Therefore, Ghostrick Swayze would clock her over the head with her own skillet using his awesome ghost/dancing skillz. Then he’d make sure she was carried away by those little black goblins.

Comment from Annie
Time: September 17, 2009, 4:54 pm

Swayze. And I believe it would go down like the finale of Dirty Dancing. Rachel Ray in mermaid costume singing offtune, Swayze interrupts by pulling Baby out of the corner and into our hearts. Tickles Baby’s armpit a little, then they dance to I’ve Had the Time of our Lives right in ugly Rachel Ray’s face. It’s more of a fight for honor than for physical dominance, but Swayze for sure would dominate.

PS. I know I made it real Swayze instead of ghost Swayze, but I haven’t accepted it yet, ok?

Comment from Mike
Time: September 17, 2009, 5:18 pm

The ghost of Patrick Swayze. The man killed a whole ton of Vietnamese, liberated America from Russian invaders, calmed down the Double Deuce, sent that dickhead yuppie back to hell with those creepy demons, and defeated Meat Loaf. I think he can take care of a perky, bite-sized, olive oil-slingin’ succubus.

Comment from Ken Reid
Time: September 18, 2009, 9:46 am

Obviously Rachel Ray would win, her pure evil grin and constantly horse throat aside, did you see her portrayal as the “toilet ghoulie” in the movie Ghoulies? She really did some damage. I think her role as the “giant sized” Toilet Ghoulie in Ghoulies II was even closer to the way she is in real life.

Comment from Dave
Time: September 18, 2009, 10:32 am

Easy. Swayze. Dude was athletic and strong, AND he’s a ghost, so he can’t die. Rachael Ray is a fierce competitor, but she can’t win against a dude who already has practice being a Ghost. NEXT

Comment from local internet marketing online
Time: October 29, 2010, 1:21 am

Thanks for the amazing content. I was looking for something else but came across your site.I thought of dropping by and leave a line. Really great!

Comment from Dog minding & sitting
Time: January 29, 2011, 4:59 am

This is an interesting debate.Who would win, well, in my best guess, it would have to be Superman. Granted, as the Joker once said about Batman, “Where did he get all of those wonderful.