All Hail Veronica Belmont, Guest Editor

With this week’s Guest Editor, I feel like a dream of mine has been achieved (If life was a Xbox 360 game, I would be expecting a pop-up to show up in HUD with a witty name of the achievement and some gamerpoints). I do have weird dreams though, so take that for what you will. But this week, we have the one, the only, the 60,710 Twitter followed (at time of writing), Veronica Belmont!

Currently the co-host of Tekzilla on Revision3 with Patrick Norton, and Qore on the Playstation Network. And in the past you may remember her as the original host of Mahalo Daily, or hosting Buzz Out Loud, MP3 Insider, Crave, and Prizefight for CNET. This is addition to the slew of guest spots and appearances on an innumerable amount of other places. This leads me to wonder, without Veronica Belmont who would host shows on the internet? Nobody, would be the correct answer.

After getting a song named after her last year by Toronto band The Carps and winning the Vlog Deathmatch Air Guitar challenge, her internet fame was cemented. It was only a matter of time, really. So it is with much pleasure that I present you Veronica Belmont’s official RooftopComedy Guest Editor picks. It’s times like this I wish we had an official scepter to present to Guest Editors. It just feels…fitting.

John Conroy – Online misunderstanding
I’ve had so many of these moments during IM conversations that I’ve lost count.

Eddie Ifft – Google ruined my life
Not only is it making us dumber, but it’s ruining our love lives. ALL POWERFUL!!

John Mulaney – Girlfriend’s email password
Because no matter how much you love someone, never tell them your password.
Ever. Seriously.

Eliot Rahal – Instant message, instant headache
IM has made our lives easier, but also made us way too accessible to people we’d probably rather forget.

Dan Telfer – Guitar Hero
I tend to play more Rock Band these days, but GH2 definitely wins for the most badass metal music of them all! We all want to be rock stars deep inside.

Comments

Comment from jen
Time: February 4, 2009, 6:05 pm

yay veronica!

Comment from Dan Telfer
Time: February 5, 2009, 6:44 am

What an honor to be picked by one of the legendary vampire slaying Belmonts.

Comment from Paolo
Time: February 6, 2009, 8:36 am

Richter Belmont: Die monster! You don’t belong in this world!
Dracula: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.
Richter Belmont: Tribute? You steal men’s souls, and make them your slaves!
Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Richter Belmont: Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill-needs a savior such as you!
Dracula: What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk…have at you!

Pingback from Comedy Blog From The Staff and Comedians of RooftopComedy
Time: March 20, 2009, 8:05 am

[…] I’m proud to welcome Cyan to the hallowed halls of the geeky Guest Editor, with the likes of Chris Hardwick, Irina Slutsky, and Veronica Belmont! […]

Comment from shovio
Time: November 18, 2009, 7:34 am

Veronica Belmont will be on shovio.com today (11/18/09) at 3:20 the first live two-way broadcasting network. register for free at http://www.shovio.com

Comment from LoveBetty21
Time: March 21, 2010, 12:22 pm

Every body acknowledges that modern life is high priced, nevertheless some people need money for different things and not every person gets big sums cash. Hence to get quick loan or car loan should be a correct way out.

Comment from essay service
Time: May 28, 2010, 2:24 am

There are shots where people as the blogger will get something unethical in your posts for example comments about essay papers.