I’m hungry. Therefore, I am polling you! If it was your last meal and you could have WHATEVER YOU WANTED, with no worry about the digestive/moral/ecological consequences (as in, 1. you won’t get a tummy ache or ever lose your appetite and 2. if you’re a vegetarian or vegan, for some magical reason no animals were harmed in the collection of your meat products. Bald eagles, pandas, polar bears: all fair game. Pun intended), WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE??
- french fries; fried mozzarella sticks (with ranch and marinara on the side); fried zucchini; fried tofu; fried chicken; yam fries; fried asparagus; tempura-ed everything
- many, many dipping sauces for all of the above
- super-thin italian pizza with oyster mushrooms
- a big, lean, peppered steak
- garlic bread
- mixed green salad with cucumbers, red onions, croutons, pears, walnuts, crumbled bleu cheese
- mashed potatoes and stuffing with gravy
- a baguette sandwich with havarti, red onions, avocado, lettuce, pesto, tomato, pickles, and a lean meat of some sort (I haven’t actually eaten it in a while, so let’s say a 100% lean chicken breast, marinated and deep fried?)
- fruit salad with asian pears, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, bananas
- rich, moist chocolate cake with fresh strawberries and fresh whipped cream and vanilla ice cream
Ummmmm. So yeah, that’s my list. What’s yours? NOTHING OFF LIMITS. And yes, I’m kind of hungry right now, and yes, maybe that has something to do with why I’m writing this post. But nevertheless: what would YOU have? Comment!