Poll!

I’m hungry. Therefore, I am polling you! If it was your last meal and you could have WHATEVER YOU WANTED, with no worry about the digestive/moral/ecological consequences (as in, 1. you won’t get a tummy ache or ever lose your appetite and 2. if you’re a vegetarian or vegan, for some magical reason no animals were harmed in the collection of your meat products. Bald eagles, pandas, polar bears: all fair game. Pun intended), WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE??

• french fries; fried mozzarella sticks (with ranch and marinara on the side); fried zucchini; fried tofu; fried chicken; yam fries; fried asparagus; tempura-ed everything
  • many, many dipping sauces for all of the above
  • super-thin italian pizza with oyster mushrooms
  • a big, lean, peppered steak
  • garlic bread
  • mixed green salad with cucumbers, red onions, croutons, pears, walnuts, crumbled bleu cheese
  • mashed potatoes and stuffing with gravy
  • a baguette sandwich with havarti, red onions, avocado, lettuce, pesto, tomato, pickles, and a lean meat of some sort (I haven’t actually eaten it in a while, so let’s say a 100% lean chicken breast, marinated and deep fried?)
  • fruit salad with asian pears, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, bananas
  • rich, moist chocolate cake with fresh strawberries and fresh whipped cream and vanilla ice cream

Ummmmm. So yeah, that’s my list. What’s yours? NOTHING OFF LIMITS. And yes, I’m kind of hungry right now, and yes, maybe that has something to do with why I’m writing this post. But nevertheless: what would YOU have? Comment!

Comments

Comment from Emily
Time: September 30, 2008, 5:19 pm

You’re so high right now, aren’t you?

I would totally pick some twisted combo of whats up there right now, like mozzarella sticks for sure, some woodstocks pesto pizza doused in ranch dressing, a massive veggie burrito loaded with black beans, hot sauce and guacamole, a whole lot of phish food ice cream, a turkey burger with yam fries and onion rings, a lot of spicy tuna rolls, and a lobster tail!!!!!!!!!! And last but not least some thanksgiving turkey and stuffing smothered in gravy courtesy of my grandma to knock me the hell out… wow I’m fat.

Comment from Valerie
Time: September 30, 2008, 5:19 pm

my last meal would consist of no less than a pound of Shrimp Lomein, sweet potato fries, mashed potatoes with gravy, some sort of delicious casserole (tuna noodle or maybe green bean) and a diet coke.

With triple berry cheesecake for dessert.

Comment from Valerie
Time: September 30, 2008, 5:23 pm

In addition to my last post I would like to add a chocolate milkshake and turn the Diet Coke into a Coke float pleeease

Comment from Emily H.
Time: September 30, 2008, 5:23 pm

Oh man, I TOTALLY forgot about lobster tail. AND A MILKSHAKE and a coke. and wine.

Comment from John
Time: September 30, 2008, 5:26 pm

Uncut crack rock cocaine.

Comment from Briana
Time: September 30, 2008, 5:27 pm

Ok, this post rules. 1) Chicken Fried Steak and biscuits smothered in white gravy with little sausage chunks in it. And hash browns. On any other occasion, it’s not good enough to counter the fact that I can feel the cholesterol levels in my body increase after I’d eat this. 2) Giant super burrito with carne asada. With cheese and hot sauce smothered all over it. 3) Lamb gyro. 4) A Doner Kebab from Barcelona. (#s 2-4 are there because I’ve gone veggie again, and because I’m so obviously not in Spain) 5) Sangria (ok, I would have that anyway) 6) Veal cutlets served with poached Bald Eagle eggs covered in a venison glaze. (Because that’s just hardcore and I also hate PETA) 6) A burgermeister double cheeseburger and fries. And a chocolate/strawberry milkshake. 7) Strawberry Cheesecake with a side of homemade whipped cream. 8) Carrot Cake – NO RAISINS! And I think I’m spent. NO! Fortune Cookie. But only if it didn’t say something lame.

Comment from Briana
Time: September 30, 2008, 5:28 pm

And lobster. A whole one, with the eyes still on it, so I have to stare that mother down while I crack open it’s arms and drizzle butter all over it’s delicious insides.

Comment from Annie
Time: September 30, 2008, 5:35 pm

- Versailles fries (named after my local diner in NJ) – motzarella, fries, and gravy (meat gravy, not tomato sauce to clarify for all you Italians out there)
- very salty and buttery mashed potatoes and gravy (theme here?)
- penne vodka
- chunky uncooked brownie mix in the bowl
- Friendly’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Sundae (NOT to be confused with Reese’s Pieces Sundae, fools)

And I’d wash it down with a liter of Fresca.

Comment from Nicole
Time: September 30, 2008, 6:28 pm

A lasagna as a big as a Queen Size bed so that I could take a nap and think I only dreamed about a giant lasagna but joy of joys I would find my pillow of Riccotta and live my last day merrily.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLA sangria. Fried chicken and mashed potatoes in a BOAT of gravy, double fudge brownies, green beanssssss, FAT Salad with Garbanzos all kinds of cheeses (cept blue, gross) oil and vinegar peppers, a PERFECT Turkey Avocado sandwich, Fettuccini Alfredo, an ice cream Sundae the size of a BOAT… Tiramisu!… Choco chip Cookies!! Mangos foreverrrr, especially in a smoothie form!

now to get ethnic on you… Saltenas, Silpancho, Sandwich de Chola, Fricase, Papas fritas (that’s just fries), Kung Pao Chow Mein, GIANT WET BURRITO, Hominy for ever…

oh god… I might faint…

Pesto on EVERYTHING… LOAAAAAADS OF GARLIC….

COKE. COKE. COKE.
(is what I’d have to snort to keep eating everything)…

you really don’t want me to continue… cause I definitely can.

Comment from dylan
Time: October 1, 2008, 8:34 am

pancakes, steak fries, steak fries with melted mozzarella and gravy, cheddar burger w/bacon, warm brownie with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, hot chocolate sauce and peanut butter sauce, meatloaf…

Comment from Andy
Time: October 2, 2008, 11:39 am

Grilled Cheese combo at the Annex.

Comment from Chase
Time: October 5, 2008, 6:40 am

Does debauchery count as a food?

Comment from emily
Time: October 5, 2008, 10:06 pm

No, it doesn’t. That is a different game, Chase.